Standards and Certifications
Certificates and accreditations
At Amina’s Natural Skincare we always strive to do what is best for our family, which in our philosophy, includes our customers. We do this through the ingredients we chose, the processes they undergo and by producing products that are beneficial to the skin and above all safe to use for all.
We also always strive to do what is best for the environment. In this effort to achieve and sustain our commitment we strive to get the required accreditations and testing as an affirmation to the quality, safety and effectiveness of our facilities and products. All our assessments and testing have been done to the E.U. standards and through U.K. certifiers and assessors:
- Soil Association COSMOS Organic & Natural standard
- E.U. Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment - ISO9001:2008 for the manufacturing of organic skin care products .
- ISO22716:2007 for the manufacturing of organic skin care products.
- for the production of cosmetic ingredients.
- Princeton Consumer Research: to test an assertain the effectiveness and suitability of all our products for use on: Sensitive skin, For babies, For eczema. Paediatrician approved. Dermatologically approved.