1. Natural Insect Repellent: Has been registered as a gentle, plant-based insect repellent. For best results apply about every 60-30 minutes for its' bug-repelling effects to last. You can combine several drops with shower oil and spread it on your body like a lotion, or add 10 drops to a spray bottle with water.
2. Uplifting Stress Reducing: With its citrusy scent it can be both uplifting and relaxing. Diffuse 4 drops it in your home or office.
3. Natural Perfume & Room Spray: With its clean, fresh scent similar to lemon you can naturally deodorize your home, dishwasher, refrigerator and laundry machine. To make a natural room freshener, put 4 drops of oil along with water into a spray bottle. By running a cycle to freshen your household appliances with a few drops of citronella.
4. Kitchen Cleaner: With strong antifungal and antibacterial properties, citronella oil can be used to help clean your kitchen, bathroom or household surfaces without the need for harsh chemicals. Add 5 drops to spray bottle with water and some ethanol for an instant room freshener and surface wipe.
5. Anti-fungal Anti-bacterial: Being both an antibacterial and antifungal essential oil, citronella can help with many common skin complaints, including athlete’s foot and acne. To use topically, always dilute it 2 drops with a tablespoon of carrier oil such as Calendula Shower Oil.