1. Cough Treatment: It works as an expectorant. Effective against a range of respiratory conditions including asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, the common cold and the flu. Blend by adding a few drops to Amina's Protective Ointment or cream and rub onto chest, throat and nose. May be combined with Tea Tree essential oil.
2. Home Disinfectant: It's fresh strong aroma and it's powerful antiseptic properties make it ideal for home use disinfecting. A non-toxic cleaning solution for sinks, drains, toilets and waterways. Add 20 drops in a spray bottle with water and some ethanol and use to spray around the home for cleaning. Diffuse a few drops to cleanse the air in the rooms around your home.
3. Seasonal Allergies: It's known for its anti-inflammatory properties and alleviates congestion. Add to water and diffuse through a humidifier. Add 3-2 drops with Amina's Protective Ointment and apply to the chest.
4. Muscle Pain Reliever: As both an anti-inflammatory and analgesic it relieves muscle pain, joint pain and arthritis by soothing inflammations and pain. Add 5 drops into a carrier oil such as Amina's Calendula or Chamomile Shower Oil and massage into the painful area.
5. Skin Infections: Apply to skin infections, herpes, ulcers, insect bites and stings Add 3 drops to any of Amina's Shower Oil. Apply neat on spot or sting.