1. Natural Deodoriser: Use as a natural and safe air freshener. Add a few drops of oil along with water into a spray bottle. Add 5 drops to water and diffuse through a humidifier.
2. Skin Health: With its antiseptic and astringent qualities it cleanses pores, serves as a natural toner, and strengthens your skin tissues. Dilute with water and dab onto the skin. Add lemongrass oil to shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, soaps and lotions.
3. Hair Health: Can strengthen your hair follicles. For hair loss or an itchy and irritated scalp. Massage 4 drops of oil into your scalp for two minutes then rinse. The oil's bacteria-killing properties will leave your hair soothed, shiny and fresh.
4. Natural Bug Repellent: Repels bugs such as mosquitoes and ants. This natural repellant can be sprayed directly on the skin. Can also be used to kill fleas. Add 5 drops to water and create your own spray. Can also be applied to your pets.
5. Stress Reducer & Sleep Aid: The calming smell of lemongrass oil is known to relieve anxiety, irritability and insomnia. Add 2 drops to Amina's Shower oil for a relaxing massage. Combine with lavender oil for the best results.
Lemongrass is cleansing for the skin and energising to the mind and soul. With its powerful deodorising properties it is a versatile oil around the home.
With its stimulating and uplifting aroma it can be used on skin, hair and body.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.