1. Muscle & Joint Pain Relief: It is a very effective natural painkiller and muscle relaxant. Add 3-2 drops topically to the area of concern three times daily. Add 5 drops to a warm bath with Amina's Dead Sea Salt. Also, add a few drops to Amina's Protective Ointment and rub into the affected area.
2. Sinus & Reparatory Infections: It is an expectorant, helping to open airways, clear mucus and reduce congestion. Can help unclog sinuses. For colds, flu, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions. Diffuse 5 drops in aroma diffuser or humidifier. Apply 3-2 drops topically to your temples, chest and back of the neck.
3. Cough Relief: Is a highly effective anti-inflammatory with invigorating properties. Mix 3 drops of peppermint oil with a teaspoon of Amina's Protective Ointment. You can add 2 drops of eucalyptus oil and tea tree oil for an amazing cough relieving rub. Apply to chest and upper back for best results.
4. Breath Freshener: Its strong penetrating scent can be used to combat bad breath. Add 2 drops to toothpaste or toothbrush. Mix a few drops with a pinch of salt in a glass of water to create a refreshing mouth rinse.
5. Soothe Sunburns: Helps to cool the skin and soothe irritation to prevent excessive itching. Add 2 drops of peppermint oil to a cold cup of water, use a cotton ball to dab the affected area.
Peppermint is a therapeutic essential oil with powerful benefits. A very effective natural painkiller and muscle relaxant. With cooling, invigorating and antispasmodic properties. With a refreshing cooling aroma that reduces headaches. Do not use in concentration of above %1 and not for young children.
Peppermint essential oil
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.